Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 2888 times)

StickDude101

• Patience Is The Key!
    • Mech Warfare Co-op
Thank You!
« on: June 24, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »
Hello everyone! This is my first post, and first off I would like to thank the game developers and contributors for such a great game. I had been googling and binging \"Massively Multiplayer Mecha Games\" with cooperative support for quite some time now. Luckily, this was one of the first links that popped up. I guarantee ill stay with the community and contribute as much as I can.

Thanks once again,

~StickDude101

Elta

• Coder
  • Administrator
    • Mech Warfare
RE: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:18:04 AM »
Quote from: \'StickDude101\' pid=\'182\' dateline=\'1245808730\'

Hello everyone! This is my first post, and first off I would like to thank the game developers and contributors for such a great game. I had been googling and binging \"Massively Multiplayer Mecha Games\" with cooperative support for quite some time now. Luckily, this was one of the first links that popped up. I guarantee ill stay with the community and contribute as much as I can.

Thanks once again,

~StickDude101

Hi StickDude101!

Welcome to the forums!
We had that same problem some time ago and that is why we started this project. We could always use a hand. Specially with 2D graphics and sound effects. If you can can help with that, drop me a line! :)

Enjoy your stay!

StickDude101

• Patience Is The Key!
    • Mech Warfare Co-op
RE: Thank You!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »
Like I said, I\'m going to stay with the community. Trying my best to contribute. Lets keep this forum running guys!

Thanks,

~StickDude101